SAFE, EFFICIENT & CONVENIENT.
Avoid the lineups, delays and human exposure of big airports.
Fly private and return home the same day.
Learn more in our online seminars.
Why Business Aviation?
Face-to-Face meetings are still the preferred way of conducting business. According to a recent article in the Financial Times, business travel is essential in a number of key areas including: closing the deal, demonstrating skin in the game, to create better ideas, to build trust with small talk and face-to-face interaction, and finally to be more profitable in the long run.
Business Aviation decreases the risks involved in post COVID-19 travel.
- Direct to destination travel (access to 20,000+ smaller airports)
- Higher Standards in aircraft Sanitizing
- Limited Exposure to Facilities: airports, hotels, rental cars.
- Limited Passenger Group
- Focused Mission Profile
- Private Low Volume Terminals
Business Aviation is more efficient than traditional airline travel.
- Access communities with no airline service
- Flight scheduling predictability
- Ensure Flexibility – ‘leave when the work is finished’
- Increased Productivity & Security
- Avoid delays, layovers.
- Eased pressure for meeting schedules.
Business Aviation often results in cost saving when all the factors are considered.
Contact us to have a customized cost comparison for charter vs. traditional airlines at:
Fast Air is hosting online seminars to review key planning
concepts for Future Business and uncover the value of Business
Aircraft in planning.
Location: Zoom Video Conference
- Jun 4, 2020 10:00 AM
- Jun 9, 2020 09:30 AM
- Jun 11, 2020 01:30 PM
- Jun 17, 2020 10:30 AM
- Jun 25, 2020 09:30 AM
- Jun 30, 2020 10:30 AM